Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Do I Get a Reward?

“I’ll be there in 3 minutes. I anticipate to taste your pussy on your fingers when I arrive.”

I walked in to the bar ideal on time, and I smiled before kissing her around the cheek. I took her hand in mine and raised it to my lips without saying a word. She tasted of… well, she tasted of pussy. Her pussy to be precise.

“I like how you stick to directions.”

“Do I get a reward?” she asked in her shy small girl voice.

“Begging is nearly unbecoming.”

She fluttered her eyelashes, leaned her head on my shoulder and touched my lips with her fingers once more.

“Please…” she moaned into my ear.

I kissed her fingers in spite of myself, and closed my eyes as I felt her breath on my ear. I wanted more than a taste and I wanted it promptly. I wanted to satisfy every single small urge she had, and I wanted to reward her with much more orgasms than she could count. I wanted her proper there around the bar, against the wall, or on her knees no matter who saw us. I wanted to fuck her greater than I wanted to come.

“What form of reward were you pondering?” I asked instead. G spot stimulator not only are best toys for women to masturbate, but also nice choice for couple to enjoy sex.

She looked up at me as she rubbed my arm. She was deep in thought as I ordered my drink, and she knew I would wait till she was ready.

“Maybe later, whenever you take me home… Possibly, just for any moment-it does not need to be long-but maybe just for any moment, you will let me suck your cock?”

I pictured her naked beneath me, and I pictured her moaning as I fucked her ass and cunt till she cried. I saw her tears and her mouth as I kissed her in my mind and told her I loved her once more and once more. Rabbit Vibrators have special design in structure which can stimulate your clit and vagina at the same time.

“Maybe,” I said. “I’ll think about it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment